Monday, May 13, 2013

my bad :(

morning.its 4.52 a.m and i just got back from celebrating my birthday.im 20 this year and getting older each year.wuarggh.how was the celebration? awesome.its good to know that my friends cherished my birthday and putting away their works aside juz to spend some time with me.we were chatting and laughing like never before.the most shocking things was when i entered my room, my wall is filled with wordings and cards and of course they are pouring the baby powder on my bed, our tradition.no words can describe how touched i am to see how they are putting their efforts to make me surprised.i was delighted for everything that they did and all those birthday wishes and phone calls.wow, but i still feel something is lacking bcoz the two people who i think is important forget my birthday.i mean why out of all those other days? i was thinking wat did i do? i was holding tightly to my phone wondering when will they give me a call or maybe just a text saying 'hapy birthday'? ergghh. my life turned upside down bcause of them but again im feeling that i was the only one who make this relationship working out. serioussly i am regretting for letting those kind of people to influence and be part of my life.I**** is too nice and the other one is ignoring me for lying.i mean i had to bcause of my circumstances and i wanted to explain but he wouldnt listen.he wanted me to stop confessing the truth and never asked for the reasons.i dont know wat to do to clear up the things.well,i cant undo everything that i did.i should juz sit still than worsen the mess tht i made.enough said,i'll forget them when the time comes.things will be better, ryte?

No comments: