Wednesday, May 15, 2013

im studying, okayy.

well i knw its late and i think i may have insomnia if i keep sleeping late.its become my habit now (maybe thats y my cheek is growing everydayy.wuargghh) next week is my first examination ever for my degree programme.hee.so im putting more efforts into this to achieve my goal bcause i screwed my assgnments so i need to back it up and im thinking of proving to my mom that i can get gud grades too.hehe.all this while im always fooling around, not taking things serioussly.well, 20 really helps me to be more matured, i guess..hurmm.have u read my older post? i want to take my words back.it was all crap.everything is going smoothly now.im left with the other one.i knw u dont really get wat i mean cause that is my real intention to make people knw nothing.he's left so im not in dilemma anymore.it shows to me who i should appreciate since he keeps on trusting and staying by my side and the fact that he knows me too well makes our bond stronger.he's a nice guy who takes care of me.well thats wat friends are for.ouh i wanna stop it here since i still have tons of books to read.since ive forgotten to post the pics for my birthdayy celebration.nah!
with ecah :)

my birthdayy wishes.

neesaa  
ps:/thanks for all the wishes,text messages,phone calls and everything.not forgetting lela who didnt join us for our outing but involved in my birthdayy pranks.love yaww!

No comments: