Wednesday, December 26, 2012

cupcake:)

assalamualaikum..well dh berkarat blog ni.huhu.even holidayy pown x sempat nk update bcoz of twitter divert my attention to it.for this holidayy, i spent my tme by going to cooking class besides mastering my driving skill.tehee.it was fun.i met new people and learning something new.a few days ago, i thought my mom was joking when she said that she is going to buy the stuff needed for my red velvet cupcake but yesterday she really brought me to buy those things.she even bought me an oven.at first i thought "gosh,m so dead if wat im baking becomes something else".and todayy finally i baked some red velvet with my lil sis.i need her to help me to wash the dishes.haha..fortunately, i remembered everything that had been taught to me.
TADA! there still a bit of imperfection:P

and finally this is my cupcake.it is a red velvet with cream cheese.the choc chip is my sis idea.she loves choc chip so much though its kinda sweet.u can try making these at home.it looks complicated but its easy actually.juz take a big step to try and have a confidence in urselves.u will be fine<3 font="font">

2 comments:

NurShahirah said...

Wahhh nnti bt len time raya ak p rumah hg...:))

memey said...

haha.buleh ja.nnti siap ak bt pizza g utk mpa.spesel pnya:)