Monday, October 1, 2012

setiap yg berlaku ada hikmahnya;)

its 1 am again.oh well i must be very bz to update my blog late at night.heh.i juz learnt something new.everything is happened for a reason in other words ada hikmah setiap yg berlaku;) so smile and reflect back to myself mybe i did something wrong.or thats not the best choice because no one is perfect.i am fated to be here rather than kms.i am fated to be here without any of my friends.i am fated to be away from my family which is the first tme.i am fated to live with senior who i dont really like.we have no chemistry at all.i am fated to have no one.but it makes me think back i have Allah. He listens when im crying and help me by giving me the strength that i needed.alhamdulillah.i promised to myself to be strong and only thinks about achieving my goal.selfish? yes, i am cause sometimes i need that if i love myself.i may dissapoint with my result cause i put too much hope in it but its not wrong to have a high expectation and to keep dreaming.lately i keep reminding to myself dont sigh for everything happens.theres no point in pointing fingers.just pray to Him cause he knows the best.things are not always what i want.well this is called life, full of obstacles:)its almost 2am.so i gtg.i stillhve class tomorrow

No comments: